2013 A-TOM-MIK Triple Crown Rules:
-Teams only need to enter 2 events from the 3 to be eligible for the A-TOM-MIK Triple Crown Award
- There will be an added 10 points for each team who fishes each event, but only scores from 2 venue's will be tallied
- The A-TOM-MIK Triple Crown will go to the team that accumulates the most points from 2 of the 3 Eastern Basin events, The A-TOM-MIK Challenge, The Little Salmon River Challenge and The Fair Haven Challenge.
- Rules governing each of these 3 separate venue's prevail, total point structure accumulated are tallied, points per fish and points per lb.
- A Captain or 2 members from the original team may carry total points. It is not mandatory for a team to fish from the same boat throughout the 3 Challenges, however the same team name must be used.
- A-TOM-MIK reserves the right to make the final decision upon all circumstances or upon discrepancies
** Entry fee is $100 and is due before the A-TOM-MIK Challenge event. For teams that do no fish The A-TOM-MIK Challenge and wish to be in the over-all, you may enter before the LSRC. Please remember you will forfeit 10 points to those teams who fished Oswego.
Payout is as follows:
1st Place 30% of entry dollars & Coveted Cup for 1 year
2nd Place 20% of entry dollars
3rd Place 10% of entry dollars
4th Place 9% of entry dollars
5th Place 8% of entry dollars
6th Place 7% of entry dollars
7th Place 6% of entry dollars
8th Place 5% of entry dollars
9th Place 3% of entry dollars
10th Place 2% of entry dollars
- You do not need to be present at awards ceremony in Fair Haven to win, money will be mailed by check to address from Pay Pal collection when you enter.
A variation in price of payout of 1st - 3rd place of approx. .035% "may" be present to cover Pay Pal fees, we will take into consideration those who send in entrants in form of a check.
- If so please make out to:
246 West 7th Street
Oswego, NY 13126
- Please keep deadlines in mind if mailing, ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
A-TOM-MIK Triple Crown Entry
Price: $ 100.00